AIRI is more than a national organization of more than 80 independent, non-profit research institutes. It is a COMMUNITY. AIRI members believe “none of us is as smart as all of us.” By working together and freely sharing operational and experiential learnings, the scope of research can be accelerated and expanded for biological and behavioral sciences.
AIRI Members Get Access to Premium Resources & Services
AIRI provides a variety of resources and services for independent research institutes, but none more important than member networking. Member institutions consistently rank networking opportunities as the primary benefit of membership. AIRI networking tools better enable member institutions to complete invaluable research that advances knowledge and improves human health.
Here's a sample of the top resources and services with an AIRI Membership:
- Annual Meetings - meet face-to-face each year! Stellar lineup with focus group, breakouts, roundtables, and general sessions on today's most revelent issues and presentations.
- Listservs and Forums – connect easily with colleagues for feedback and “how to” advice, search previous posts and discussions. Choose from the top 20 popular areas of interest:
- Chief Administrators
- Chief Scientists
- Core Facility
- Environmental Health Safety
- Human Protection Administrator
- Human Resources
- Human Subject Protection Training
- Information Technology
- Public Relations
- Sponsored Program Administrator
- Annual Compensation & Benefits Survey - an extensive survey that compares you with your colleagues!
- Weekly Washington Reports - see what's going on in our advocacy efforts!
- Annual Meeting Archives - look up past meeting programs and recent presentations!
- Repository of Policies - why reinvent the wheel, see how others do things.
- Download Statistical Info Spreadsheets- compare stats with other member institutes!
- Career Postings!
- News @ airi.org!
Ready to join? Here's what you need to see about becoming an AIRI Organizational Membership:
To apply, simply download and complete the